Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Summer of fun!

This summer has been a great experience for us. Donnie interned with a firm in Atlanta and so we were able to stay with my family and spend time with them. It was especially wonderful for Sydney as she was able to play with her cousins and grandparents on my side.

Here's a look at some of the fun things we did (that haven't already been mentioned!)

Daddy left to go back to school and so Sydney wanted to send him a kiss
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In the kiddie pool at the Labor Day party










Hanging out with Grandma
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


At a fundraiser at The Varsity for Mitt Romney
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At The Coca-Cola Museum: & Centennial Olympic Park:


And many other things, but I can't find where I stored the pictures!

2 comments:

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

Amy-
I just found your blog and am super excited. I have been wanting to get in contact with you for a few years now -- I was one of your mission companions (Hermana Maxwell). You can email me at: ben_cat04@hotmail.com and we can catch up. I would love to hear all about your little family (you guys are a really cute family).
-Catherine