Monday, December 08, 2008

A present for Jesus

I told Sydney that Christmas is the day we celebrate Jesus' birth. She was very excited about this. I told her that because Jesus is in Heaven and not here we won't have a party and sing "Happy Birthday," but we can still give Him a present.

I then told her that the best present we could give would be to be nice girls and help others. She said, "Can't we just buy Him a trumpet?"


--------------

In other news, Jaxon is enjoying time in his walker.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

That story is so funny! I love reading your blog, it always gives me a smile. Your little guy looks like he is having a blast in his walker... I love those things. While they last anyway... then when they really start walking, well, things change. Have a Merry Christmas!