Friday, May 01, 2009

April in pictures

Like I said earlier, we had a busy month. The weather was really nice and so we had many trips to the zoo, and lots of play time in the backyard. We spent a lot of time running errands, visiting family, and cleaning up small disasters around the house.

Going for a wagon ride













Jaxy driving the big red car














Yelling at the crazy woman driver who cut him off













One of our neighbors gave us a play kitchen to use outside. It has become a favorite of Sydney and Jaxon.


































Jaxy's first tooth broke through March 24. It was his bottom right tooth. His top left tooth, the next to come out, appeared the next week. He had only these two teeth until April 15, when their mates came through. I have no idea why my children have crazy teeth schedules!














One day, I came out of the restroom and noticed that Sydney's bedroom door was closed. I started walking toward the door, telling Sydney to open up and not play with the door closed. As I neared the door, I realized she was not in her room, but at my computer with Jaxon - and a full bottle of powder. This is not a good combination.


























Jaxon had his first encounter with a caterpillar at the zoo. He liked to look at the furry little bug. He didn't even mind when it crawled on his arm, but when it took off on his shirt, that was too much.




































Sydney never stays still for very long, so she isn't in too many pictures on our computer right now. However, here are two from the zoo. She loves the statue of (the late gorilla) Willie B. and pretending to be a bird in the lemur's tree house.



























Every morning this is the first thing I see.



It is soon followed by this

I think I am pretty lucky.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love the pics. Someone in our apartment triad has one of those cars and the boys are always fighting over it!!

AHH the white stuff on the computer! At our house it would be desitin!

Cute kids!