Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graduation

I can hardly believe that I have nephews who are grown up and heading to college in the fall, but I do. The oldest of our 31 nieces and nephews graduated from high school this year.

Corey is the oldest, and since he lives in GA we were able to attend his commencement ceremony. It was nice to be with family, and to see all of Corey's hard work pay off. He starts college in Savannah in just a few months. I know he will do well. He is very smart - and I am sure he will work hard.

Tyler is the second oldest (they are only 3 months apart). Tyler graduated from a high scholl in Guam, so we couldn't quite make that celebration. I'm sure it was lovely though. We are also proud of Tyler. He too is smart and a hard worker. He starts college in Hawaii this fall.

Savannah and Hawaii - I think we need to plan trips to visit our two nephews at school this next year!

Here are a few photos from Corey's graduation:

















































Here are a few pictures I stole from Tyler's Facebook page :-)

























No comments: