Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Birthdays

I did not get a three-day celebration (Donnie said it was closer to a two-week affair).

Sydney and I spent the afternoon getting pedicures, and Jaxy and Donnie went shopping. They bought me new shoes and lots of chocolate, so I'd say it was a good day :)

We went to dinner with the kids, and finished the night off with a yummy coconut cake (my fave).


For Donnie's birthday, we had a little party at our house. We invited over 6 other families and had a cookout. The weather had been really nice (like in the 70s and 80s for a few weeks at that point), so the kids mainly stayed outside, leaving plenty of room inside for the adults.

Also, we had pie and ice cream for dessert since Donnie is not a cake person. It was fun to spend time with friends and celebrate Donnie :)

No comments: