Friday, September 22, 2006

All about me...

Amerimeximadre at Mayehm In Mexico tagged me to do this Meme.

What do you like most about where you live?
I really love that we have so much family around. Unfortuantely my family is on the other side of the country, but my husband has a sister and two brothers here who are all married and have kids. It's nice to get together with the sisters-in law and have "girl time." I am also a big fan of the mountains.

Is there any thing strange about where you live?
Well, I'm a Southerner living in the west, so I pretty much think everything is strange!

What's one of your all time favorite music albums, and why?
The Beach Boys Greatest Hits. When I was growing up my mom always listened to oldies and so that's what I always heard in the car. I think it just brings back good memories. The music is really upbeat and I'll put it on while I cook dinner and my baby laughs and smiles and "sings" with it. She really just makes crazy noises, but I think it's beautiful!

Did you have a passion for something as a kid that you still have now? (If not - what is one of your passions now?)
I am not sure if it is because I am Southern or simply genetics, but I LOVE SPORTS. Pretty much I live for college football and basketball, but I make room for other sports too (please note that although it is covered n ESPN I do not feel darts nor lawn bowling can be classified as sports).

What do you like most about having a blog?
Mainly because my family is on the other side of the country. It helps me keep them updated on our little bunch and share photos without running up the cell phone bill. I also love reading about other people's adventures (misadventures too) in motherhood. It gives me hope!

I want to tag MamaDuck and Kelley to do thid Meme

1 comment:

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

that was fun to read! Thanks for sharing! I hope you start feeling more comfortable out west.