Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WFMW: Hair Tip











Have you ever woke up late and washing your hair is out of the question? You're hair looks a litlle oily and you have to do something, but what? Well it just so happens that sometimes I wake up and I have enough time to brush my teeth and take a 3 minute shower- I can bathe, but my hair is out of the question. It takes me about 40 minutes to blow dry my hair and run a straightening iron through it. If I don't, I look like a poodle (not the cute ones either). On those days I put a little baby powder in my brush and brush it through my hair. It clings to my hair and absorbs any sign of oiliness. My hair looks just as "clean" as the days I wash it.

It really is a great little trick and my sisters use it now too.

6 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Great idea. It reminds me of a product that was on the market years ago, called "Psssst." (That was supposed to be the sound of the stuff coming out of the spray can.) You sprayed it on your hair and brushed it out. I wonder if they still make it?

Kelley said...

Interesting idea...I'm going to try that next time I oversleep... probably say, tomorrow?!

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

hmm, I may have to try that sometime!

Rae said...

I've heard of this before and have used it, but never on a brush. I've just sprinkled some right on my roots. I'm going to try it with a brush next time. Thanks for sharing!

Mama Duck said...

I keep hearing this, just need to do it already! Thanks!!

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

hry, I tagged you to do a MeMe!