Monday, October 23, 2006

Another day down...

I can't believe she is already 9 months old. Sometimes it feels like she just came home from the hospital, and yet at other times I can't remember life without her. It is amazing how much my life has changed In the last year. I am truly thankful for my little angel!

When Sydney was born she had a beautiful head of dark hair (yeah, we still aren't sure where that came from). It was so thick - until month 4 when it just seemed to disappear. She never went bald, but all of the sudden she had this thin blonde hair pop up on her head.

I told Donnie I was so excited for her hair to grow long enough to start using clips, bows, and any other "girlie" concoction I could think of. So imagine my surprise when I combed her hair Sunday before church and realized that I could pull a little into a rubber band. Now, when I say "a little" I really mean A LITTLE. None the less, I just had to do it. Now maybe people will stop asking how old "he is" and calling my baby "buddy" and "such a good boy." MAYBE...

1 comment: