Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finally...

Tonight we put the baby to bed and started to relax. After only 2 hours she woke up screaming. She is battling her second (perhaps just a continuation of the first) ear infection in less than three weeks. We went back to the doctor Wednesday and he confirmed it. So I thought her ear was bothering her.

Anyway, I picked her up out of her bed and she turned to me and bit my finger! Normally this would not be cool, but I was so excited because it means she finally has a tooth! Her bottom right tooth (her right) broke through.

She is one step closer to leaving behind her world of mushy foods. She is almost 9 months old so it's nice she decided to let her teeth grow in. Now if I could just convince her walking is fun...

1 comment:

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

trust me, you don't want her walking just yet. Enjoy the fact that she can't run away from you yet.