Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Family resemblance

From the moment Sydney was born I thought she looked just like her dad. Over the last 12 months, however, she has slowly changed. I noticed her lips were Ralston lips and she had a little curl to her hair, but nothing major resembled me or my side of the family.

Then at Christmas one of my sisters-in-law made the remark that Sydney looks like my mom. I started to think about it and I noticed little things here and there. When my parents flew out for her first birthday they brought a picture of my mom when she was 1 year old, and then I REALLY saw what my sister-in-law was talking about.

See for yourself:

Here is my mom












And here is Sydney

3 comments:

Lisa Knight said...

Yup, the resemblance is there! Genetics are a trip! Our family is wacky. The Prince looks like his Dad, the Princess looks like me, but they look like each other... creepy!

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

they are both beautiful. I love syd's smile!

Amy said...

Thanks y'all! Hopefully she will be just as sweet as my mom too!