Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's A Boy!

We had our ultrasound appointment today and found out that Sydney will soon have a little brother to torment and terrorize.

During the ultrasound, he would turn and flash his boy parts at us quite a bit, prompting the technician to say, "He sure is proud to be a boy."

That's the same thing we were told about Sydney - well, that she was proud to be a girl. How lucky would we be if our little boy turned out like his beautiful sister? It would definitely make for an easy home life.

Also like Sydney, he is a mover. He could not/would not stay still. He likes to wiggle though, and Sydney was a kicker. I can feel him move more than she did though. During the ultrasound he kept moving his arm up by his head to his eyes. The pictures didn't turn out as clearly as Sydney's did, so they are hard to see. I will try to add them in later and explain what I can.

We are very excited for this little gift of hormone balancing in our house. I don't think Sydney quite understands what is going on, but when I sit on the couch she pulls up my shirt and kisses my belly and says, "Oh, baby so cute."

I know she will be a great big sister, I'm just worried about having to explain to her the whole "boys have different body parts" thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulation! this is awesome!

I'm Jay, Donnie's friend in Taiwan. we met together last year in Salt Lake.

Please say hi to Donnie.