Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm baaack!

Due to our recent move, we have been without cable and internet for the last three weeks. I am happy to report, however, that Comcast has finally hooked us up. I can interact with the outside world again! YAY!

The last three weeks have not been without their fair share of excitement. Sydney has been up to her old tricks - and some new ones - and Jaxon is continuing to grow at lightning speed.
At his two month check up he weighed 13lbs 5 oz and was 25 inches long. That is the same height as Sydney at this stage, but 2 pounds heavier. He's a healthy eater.

This is Sydney "wearing" Jaxon's diaper rash medicine.




























































When she sees these pictures she says, "Oooh, I'm in trouble."


It's a good thing she is so cute.

















Jaxon is pretty handsome too. He is adjusting to life with Sydney quite well. He doesn't seem to mind that she likes to sing at the top of her lungs at all hours of the night. He even laughs at her sometimes. He likes it when she talks to him and she even softly kisses his head now. I think he enjoys her soft, high-pitched voice.
If my dreams were this nice, I'd sleep all day too.

No comments: