Saturday, September 20, 2008

My BFF Jax

I think the idea of having a baby around is starting to grow on Sydney. Last night we were driving home from a family birthday party when Jaxon started screaming. We were still about 20 minutes from home and he wouldn't take a pacifier. I tried to reach back and rub his head (Donnie was driving), but nothing seemed to calm him down.

We were feeling pretty desperate when, suddenly, Jaxon stopped crying. I turned around and Sydney was holding his hand, saying, "It's okay baby. I know you just want to go home. Don't cry baby. We will go home and you can sleep. Don't cry baby. You can have special baby milk at home."

It was so cute. She just held his hand and talked to him until he fell asleep.

Sydney likes to ride with him in the stroller and sing to him. She also likes to lay beside him in bed and hold him while sitting on the couch. I'm glad she loves him.
















Sydney has also decided to try out a new smile. It is very funny.


















Here's a shot of Jaxon doing what he does best.

















1 comment:

Catherine said...

Amy-

Your kids are just beautiful! Your little girl has the silkiest looking blond hair! My boys have crazy hair... but that's ok, it goes with their personalities.