Friday, July 21, 2006

I need change!

Sometimes I feel like my life is too monotonous. I need variety! Maybe I have a slight case of ADHD. I don't know. It's as if something is missing and the only way to fix it is to do a complete home/life/personal makeover. I use to go through this like 6 times a year, but I am improving.

For almost a year I wanted to get a perm to take my wavy frizz of a mane to a sleeker, tighter curl fest. Well, in February I decided it was time. It worked great! My hair was a little curlier than I had previously desired, but with a new born around I needed something low maintenance. I washed, sprayed a little curl spray, and I was done. Perfect.

Well last week I was in Georgia and my twin sister went to get her hair done. She invited me to come along. If you are ever in Atlanta I would highly recommend this place - Bob Steele Salon (404)262-9499. Really, it's great. Anyway, I decided to cut my hair short and go straight. I now have bangs, layers, and no curl. Complete opposite of what I thought I wanted. I love it! Yeah, I have to return to blow drying my hair and using a flat iron, but its worth it.

I satisfied my need for change momentarily, but I still need more. When I returned to town I changed the tablecloth and placemats on my table and decided to rearrange my daughter's room.

Finally I changed the template on this blog. Now, I am thinking of painting my bedroom and bathroom and the kitchen. I just have to convince Donnie...

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

I want to see pics of your new 'do!!!!

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

umm, where are the pictures??? I am the same way, I like change and feeling new and refreshed. Like starting over

Amy said...

Umm hello! Taking a picture means I have to put on "cute clothes" (not "mommy" clothes), makeup, and have a really good hair day. I will attempt all of that tomorrow and get Donnie to take a picture.

Blog Archive