Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My little girl...

THIS is how Sydney likes to sleep now. She pulls her blanket over her eyes and rolls on her side. The blanket never goes lower than her eyes. We cover her up with a smaller blanket (it is really hot here), but she manages to wiggle out of that one too.

We have had quite the adventurous month. Sydney and I went to Atlanta on July 9. On the airplane she laughed and "talked" to everyone who looked her way. She is such a great traveller! She finally fell asleep halfway through the flight (it is about a 4 hour flight) and slept until we landed. We went back to my parents' house for a few days and then up to my brother's.

We went to Lake Lanier with my sister-in-law and her family and rode on their ski boat. Sydney loved to ride and splash through the waves created by the boat. I guess it was relaxing for her because by the time we returned to the dock she was asleep!

We left Atlanta and flew to Billings, Montana on July 16 to meet Donnie for a wedding. We had a layover in Salt Lake. Sydney just talked and played the entire flight. She really likes other people - especially kids. Sydney might be upset, but if she sees another kid she stops fussing and smiles at them.

She is just such a happy baby and it seems she learns something new each day. I love having her with me and seeing her experience so many different things. I am glad she is not shy too - it makes it easier to do things if she can be entertained by others.

1 comment:

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

its so fun to hear how she is doing!

Blog Archive