Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween came a little early this year for us. We already have attended two parties and collected A LOT of candy.


I don't really feel the need to go trick-or-treating Friday, but I'm sure Donnie has other plans. He loves trick-or-treating! Sydney did a pretty good job trunk-or-treating last night, so I guess it runs in the family.


Here a few pictures, but I will have to post a good front and a good back picture of Sydney's costume later. We couldn't get her to stand still long enough to get a great photo.

Here is our little Teddy Bear Jaxon














And here is our fairy princess




























































































































And in other news, do you think Jaxon looks like his dad?
































(That's his cute little cousin who is 43 days older than Jax)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

So cute! I love the fairy princess. It is so fun to get to see all my friends children in their costumes! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at you party. I love the pony pic!