Thursday, March 22, 2007

My first kid's meal...



So I went to Walmart the other day with Sydney - big mistake. She cried the entire time and nothing I did seemed to help. Finally I decided that I would get her a snack from Subway on our way out of the store.

At first I was only going to buy her a sugar cookie to occupy her in the car, but something inside me spoke out and ordered a kid's meal. So I ordered her a ham sandwich with raisins and a sugar cookie. I drank the juice box.

She started on the cookie in the car and then I gave her the rest when we arrived home. She had no problem with the cookie, but she wasn't sure what to think of the sandwhich. She kept putting it to her mouth and eating bread, but once she reached the meat she was done. Eventually we convinced her to eat the meat by itself.

Now I know, she likes cheese, raisins, and cookies, but could do without the rest.

No comments:

Blog Archive