Thursday, March 15, 2007

Splish! Splash! I love taking a bath...

What a difference a year makes! Last at just 2 months old Sydney thought of bathtime the way a prisoner of war thinks of Chinese water torture. Now at almost 14 months, nothing could be better than gettin in the tub.

When Sydney has a rough day all I have to say is, "Do you want to take a bath?" She stops crying and starts crawling toward the bathroom door. I have to undress her before we go into the room or she tries to head dive off my lap into the tub fully clothed. The only bad thing is you can't take her out until she stands up and "squawks" that she's ready to get out. Meanwhile, I spend the 20 to 30 minutes reading a magazine on the tub's edge. She's still not a fan of having her hair washed, but what can you do?

We give her a few toys, but her favorite thing to do is crawl to the corners and pull down shampoo bottles.

No comments:

Blog Archive